You Deserved This





      These things I won’t change 
They keep me relaxed 





It’s always my way 
They keep me relaxed 
It’s always my way









It's been months since my last post here and i truly miss pouring my thoughts here. I just completed my master course, finished my dissertation, and i feel so relieved. There were so many things going on around these past few months. I met new people, explored new places, struggled to survive in uni, fell in love again, tried to forgive and forget and put my life back on track. 

Anyway, to reward myself for completing my course, i went to Bandung with my best friends and my aunt. We only stayed for one night but the trip was fun and relaxing! We explored south side of Bandung and took around 6 hours drive to the attractions due to holy traffic jam /sigh. We went to Kawah Putih and Situ Patenggang (will post the situ kawah put pics later!). Situ Patenggang is a really big lake in southern side of Bandung and it is really picturesque. This lake is also not as crowded as Kawah Putih and still remains clean. We arrived at this lake around 5pm so the lighting was just perfect to take pictures! I think i would have stayed longer if my aunt didn't tell us to go back because it was going to be dark soon. The 2 days 1 night trip to Bandung was such a refreshing trip for me and i've been waiting for a road trip for so long. It doesn't matter where the destination is, but the companion matters the most. Traveling with people who you're really comfortable with and truly understand you is such a healing experience. 

xx, Bella






Share:

4 comments

  1. this is so beautiful <3


    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice your blog,!
    I really like
    Good continuation

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun trip!
    Kawah Putih is indeed a beauty, glad you got to visited it

    join my Kate Spade Giveaway

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kawah Putih looks beautiful, and you look fabulous wearing the floral print dress styled with the blue denim jacket, and I also love the photographs of you with your best friends and your aunt.

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel videos

    ReplyDelete

thankies for visiting and commenting :3